I asked God to take away my habit.
God said, No.
It is not for me to take away, but for you
to give it up.
I asked God to make my handicapped child
whole.
God said, No.
His spirit is whole, his body is only
temporary.
I asked God to grant me patience.
God said, No.
Patience is a byproduct of tribulations; it
isn't granted, it is learned.
I asked God to give me happiness.
God said, No.
I give you blessings; Happiness is up to
you.
I asked God to spare me pain.
God said, No.
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares
and brings you closer to me.
I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said, No.
You must grow on your own, but I will prune
you to make you fruitful.
I asked God for all things that I might
enjoy life.
God said, No.
I will give you life, so that you may enjoy
all things.
I asked God to help me LOVE others, as much
as He loves me.
God said...Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.
THIS DAY IS YOURS DON'T THROW IT AWAY
May God Bless You,
I found that somewhere.





Bookmarks